- The University of Minnesota Animal Science Department has one of the best animal research programs in the country, and is working hard to advance the state of dairy science.
- National DHIA is the governing body for all the regional DHIAs, and has a library of information on their web site.
- Valley Agricultural Software is the supplier of Dairy Comp 305.
- The Council on Dairy Cattle Breeding (CDCB) conducts genetic evaluations for economically important traits of dairy cattle.
- University of Wisconsin's Johne's Service Center.